Sunday, December 20, 2009

From The Viscount Monckton of Brenchley in Copenhagen

Lord Monckton Assaulted to the point of unconsciousness by EuroThug Police at Copenhagen

The Sonoran Weekly Review

"One of them began the now familiar technique of manhandling me, in the same fashion as one of his colleagues had done the previous day.

Once again, conscious that a police helicopter with a high-resolution camera was hovering overhead, I thrust my hands into my pockets in accordance with the St. John Ambulance crowd-control training, looked my assailant in the eye and told him, quietly but firmly, to take his hands off me.

He complied, but then decided to have another go. I told him a second time, and he let go a second time. I turned to go and, after I had turned my back, he gave me a mighty shove that flung me to the ground and knocked me out."
Read the full report here


Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way.  Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.  ~Psalm 119:104, 105

No comments: