Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Twitter Bible?

Earlier in the day, I'd told Son3 and Son4 I was working on creating a list of prominent elements in each chapter of the Book of Revelation, so I might see at a glance what occurrences were in which chapters and perhaps better understand the chronology of events, for there are divisions in the book that cause it to not be a strictly chronological read.  When they came that evening to the living room, and I was again planted in front of my computer, Son3 asked if I'd finished my task yet.

"No, but I'm getting close."

"Hey, you should do that with the whole Bible," suggested Son3, who obviously had no clue how laborious had been this process in a single book.

"Yeah," said Son4.  "You could call it The Twitter Bible and just post it a book at a time on Twitter.  And I know what you could write for Revelation: 'Uh-oh!'"



He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly.  Amen.  Even so, come, Lord Jesus.  The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.  Revelation 22:20, 21

No comments: