Saturday, April 26, 2008

Busy Spring Squirrel

This one serves a dual purpose: 1) Expose more of my squirreliness; 2) Discover whether or not leaving the a href HTML tag on my photos will make them clickable for full-size viewing.

Number two is all about having noticed how pixelated my uploaded photos are and noticing the recent, sudden inclusion of a photo link (which I've been manually removing) in the blog HTML code and how I've been painstakingly resizing all the photos to fit within the margins of the text box anyway and how sometimes I just get way too embroiled in trying to figure out how things work. *inhaling*


I'm not a very patient person, either. I'd no sooner slogged into the mud in the field across the road, when a cloud covered the sun, which had been shining brightly 3 seconds earlier. Looking up, I noted the size and slow speed of that cloud; looking down, I noted my feet sinking in the mire. I took the shot.


This image, this size, isn't very clear. Kinda looks like what's inside my head. If poking this photo brings a larger, clearer image on a second screen, I need to try poking myself in the head.

And now, having typed all this mumbo jumbo about HTML and codes and tags and photo sizes and poking things, I've looked at the HTML for this post, and those a href tags have disappeared just as quickly as they recently appeared. I don't know what made them suddenly appear, and I don't know why they've disappeared. Mayhap I'd do well to (ever) read blogger technical news, but that's not likely to happen. Soooo, I'll include a photo crop of the sign, and we'll be finished.




We then that are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak, and not to please ourselves. Let every one of us please his neighbour for his good to edification. ~Romans 15:1-2

No comments: