Monday, June 15, 2009

And the Winner Is...

HappyNot...in WaterNot


I gave the photo, and you supplied the caption.  All the entries were exquisite, so thanks for playing along.  Coming out on top, with a vote of 8 out of 17, was Son2.  Is that nepotism?  What is nepotism.  I'll have to look that up, although I don't think it has anything to do with photo contests or ugly little dishcloth prizes.  Maybe there's another word more fitted to CHEAT! ONE OF HER SONS WON!

But there you have it.  Finally — because we finally had our internet service restored about an hour ago.  Now why didn't we think last week to take the cover off of that little box on the wall and check for broken wires?  Poor Son3 even had to resort to using a hard copy of the dictionary:  "I feel like a cave man, having to look up the definition of a word on a piece of emulsified wood."

Thanks to all who enjoyed the little contest with me.  ºÜº


And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day. And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.  ~John 6:39, 40

1 comment:

Annie T. said...

Congrats, Son2!! (Even if you cheated!) hehehe!!