Thursday, February 25, 2010

Bad Hair Day

"Here, let me take your pigtails out," I said at bedtime, as I grasped the band on one.

"No, I wanna leave 'em in.  I want my hair to be curly tomorrow."

Uh, okay.  I knew curly was actually going to be crimped mess, but I'm not one to argue with a 4-year-old who's exploring hair fashion.

I hadn't counted on the static electricity.

Interesting.




In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array; but (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works.  II Timothy 2:9, 10

1 comment:

willow said...

Your Plum is adorable - our Plum just had a static moment of her ow - I sent you pix! she is
the 'dandelion Princess' - you'll see.... ;o)