Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Deer, Oh Dear





I dunno, Cousin Annie. Is he thinkin' about nibbling on that? By the way, I'm told he's Harold, and the young one is Spike.



O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out! For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counsellor? Or who hath first given to him, and it shall be recompensed unto him again? For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen. ~Romans 11:33-36

3 comments:

Annie T. said...

THINKIN'??? Harold is caught in the act if you ask me!! I think your boys know where to set there tree stands this season. But can you hunt them & take their life if you name them???

Son3 said...

White-tails don't eat those kinds of trees.

Harold is raking the branches off of the tree with his antlers to mark it, and then rubbing his head on it to leave a scent.

Deer eat a whole lot of stuff, but they don't eat fir trees; trust me, I'm an expert. ;)

~CarolineNot said...

Well.

I see The Great Cream Hunter hath spoken.

[Remember that printer paper and the poor blue man. You didn't think I was gonna say White didja?] ºÜº