Friday, November 21, 2008

Not Quite Remarkable

"Hmmm," I thought, when I up or downloaded photos from the camera this morning. "I guess one just had to be there." The image didn't seem to capture or portray the cause of the unusual feeling I'd had yesterday, when walking back from delivering Bammy breakfast, I noticed the sun shining brightly on the silo, felt the cold, gusty wind out of the north, and spied the seemingly ominous clouds it was carrying our way.

Not one to waste a photo-moment, though, I've made it remarkable and worthy of presentation. I gave us a miniature rhinoceros. I wish it had been a hippo, for I'm captivated by their twirly ears and would like to hug one around the neck, if it wasn't wet and wouldn't bite me. A rhino will do.




What doth the Lord thy God require of thee, but to fear the Lord thy God, to walk in all His ways, and to love Him, and to serve the Lord thy God with all thy heart and with all thy soul? ~Deuteronomy 10:12

No comments: