Friday, July 18, 2014

Orange Chicken - But Not Really

It's what's for dinner.

One of my daughters-in-law created a new blogplace and is affecting the migration of her old to the new.  Hmm, I'll have to ask her how that's done.  I might like to take up blogging again.  Then I was stricken with impatience or compulsiveness or a surge of not-entire-elderly brain power and did the deed on my own.  Immediately.

I semi-meticulously made my way through 700 posts -- dating back to 2007 -- to hunt for ones which, these seven years later, I might prefer to expunge.  I had a particular category in mind, and apparently I'd performed that task a few years ago (elderly brain had forgotten), for I found fewer than a handful to delete.  Of course, I was checking only one category, so who knows what other mindless blather may remain tattooed in the blogosphere?  Worse, I expect I'll be adding to it.

All the graphics in posts prior to 2010 are fitted with background colors to match the oldest blog.  It's not pretty.   

So orange chicken is for dinner.  And that's on my mind, because when I finished the migrating and editing chore, I glanced at the clock.  Oh, it's about time to add the carrots.  Moreover, I had to write something in order to begin to reacquaint myself with blogger composition tools, so I slapped dinner up there and began smacking the keys.

Wow, how do I get my signature on here?  Where's the post template I designed?  In 2010, and haven't accessed in more than a year.  Carrots are calling.  When I finish with carrots and find my stuff, I think I'll be a blogger again.

FancyNot CarolineNot

Update:  A new signature for a new season of blogging.

This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.  - Psalm 118:24 

No comments: