Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Pea-Ess


As long as I'm in rant-mode, I might as well mention that I misjudged the measure of yarn on Cone A, which I combined with Cone B for a purse.  Only about half finished with the project, the cardboard cone is showing through color A's winding, and I'm a-feared there's no chance I've enough to finish the purse.

What's a knucklehead to do?  Mayhap search for a stray, unused dishcloth made with Cone A to clip and unravel.  Reckon I'll cross that bridge when I knit to it.

Seek ye the Lord while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near: Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.  Isaiah 55:6, 7

No comments: