Saturday, March 8, 2008

Not Quite Spectacular

Mrs. Piecrust: What about the chickens?
CarolineNot: What about the chickens?
Mrs. Piecrust: You haven't said anything about the chickens.
CarolineNot: Well, they're not doing anything spectacular. They're just out there being chickens and laying eggs.

Having sifted through probably upwards of 300 recent CowNot photos and videos (yes, I'm camera-crazed), I'm tired of looking at CowNots. Here's a weensy egg offering we received earlier this month. Son4 apparently decided to do a little work with the camera, himself. I love it when I upload photos and unexpectedly discover what's stricken the fancy of others.


Maybe that little egg is spectacularly unspectacular.

I'm responsible for this photo of our spectacularly ugly little muledeer rabbit papillon, who was trying really hard to be cute, as he lounged with his reindeer. "Oh look. He's trying to be cute. Where's the camera?"


Then Cousin Annie sent me this photo recently, saying, "Yep, the snow's so deep here, it's burying the rabbits alive!" Sort of spectacular representation of Global WarmingNot, which I understand hit the news in a new light this past week. I tried to tell you.
*snort*

Okay, Cousin Annie admitted it's not a real rabbit. Maybe it's spectacular that her photos are often as entertaining to me as the surprises I find on our camera when I upload. Maybe Cousin Annie is a wee bit balmy in the crumpet.

Over and Out

Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward. For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise. For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry. Hebrews 10:35-37

3 comments:

Cousin Annie said...

"balmy in the crumpet" ay?! Well, same to ya'!! (I can say that 'cause Cousin CarolineNot & I seem to have a lot of the same weird thought processing.) ºÜº

the rabbit said...

*thwit-phflubb-thwit-phfft-ahchoo*

Janie said...

These pictures were hilarious...I can sure relate to the buried bunny global warming not....hmmm.."balmy in the crumpet"? I will have to remember that one!