Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Yuck Soup

Let's Hear it for the GOP - by Chuck Baldwin

I'm pretty sure I don't believe in the concept of choice based on lesser of evils, and I liked this article highlighting the one and only man whose platform was in keeping with Christian principles and practices and stepped on the constitutionally free toes of no one; a man very effectively sidelined by mainstream media outlets.

May I take your order? And will that be arsenic or anti-freeze in your soup today?

Same cooks in the same kitchen, stirring the same pot of swill soup for the same boss. Lost my appetite and won't be ordering. I left the restaurant many months ago anyway, and I'm getting a little bit grumpy with the thought of anyone suggesting I have a duty to get back in there and place my order. Seems like a sin to me, and I'd expect (hope for) a large block of missing patrons in November. I won't deny that I still find it all very interesting...from the outside, looking in.



Thine, O Lord, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O Lord, and thou art exalted as head above all. ~I Chronicles 29:11

No comments: