Saturday, June 28, 2008

Peep Alert

When Son4 came in last night from doing the chicken chores, he reported spying TWO NEW PEEPS in the corner of the coop. WHAT!? Elsewhere was a hen sitting (or setting -- I never can decide) on eggs and acting awfully I'll-rip-you-limb-from-limb, when Son4 tried to get the eggs. Mayhap she's the one cookin' and hatchin'.

There's SO much going on in our neck of the woods, that I didn't grab the camera for photos or even scurry out for a look-see. You can be sure, though, that when things settle down to a dull roar, you'll be subjected to more peep reports. Stop yawning!

How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them! If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee. ~Psalms 139:17, 18

No comments: