Saturday, June 21, 2008

Pet Call

Watch me get all bossy...

I think I'll set a deadline of June 27th to get your photos to me for our pet parade, Great Pets.

I've thusfar acquired 4 dogs, a commitment for a couple of pigs (of the guinea persuasion), a refusal to take a new camera out of the box (*hands on hips*), and a longstanding lament over a lost USB cord. I know where and how to swipe online a few of the missing pet photos, but we don't want me all going to jail or making up my own stories about your pets. Don't think I wouldn't...well, the latter anyway.

So send me your pets -- well, not the pets -- the photos...with tales and tails. If they have tails. Purrle doesn't have a tail; he has a stump. "Aw, what happened to his tail?" Nothing. He came that way.

I'm all done ordering you around now.

Thy faithfulness is unto all generations: thou hast established the earth, and it abideth. ~Psalm 119:90

No comments: