Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Lady and the Beast

First I accidentally broke the egg yolk. Then I dripped onto the breakfast tray some of what remained fluid after frying the thing. Next I clumsily rammed into the door facing with the tray and slopped milk over the edge of the cereal bowl. On my return trip from the Bammy quarters, my sandal flew off my foot, and said nekked foot strode onto the muddy, squishy grass. Now each step was an exercise in trying to keep a wet foot planted in an open shoe...which is a size 7.5, for the record and because it looks more like a 12 in the photo, and which would be a cryin' shame on this shortlike person of mine. We're talking platform. But then, I guess I could never be accidentally pushed over. I'd be like one of those inflatable clowns with sand in the bottom. *boing-boing*

Oh, the photo. Just as I stepped onto the final stone, I noticed an amusing print. (Well, it amused me.) Of course, when I looked back, there were two.

Who lives here?


Sometimes it's the little things that make me smile.




For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come. ~1 Timothy 4:8

No comments: