Thursday, July 31, 2008

Phatso & Phase 10

Son4 and I had no sooner sat down at the living room table for a game of Phase 10, when that Purrley cat appeared in my play space, immediately positioning himself in an I'm-here-for-the-duration repose. I gave a shove to his stumpy tailed back half, he barked a couple of times (he's awfully sassy), then he jumped to the floor. I hadn't even arranged my hand yet, when I noticed the sneaky, persistent feline had merely leapt from the floor to the other half of the table.


What a (lovable) slug he is. This next photo reminds me of the day I noticed a visiting friend studiously picking at Purrle's nose. "Suzie, what are you doing?"

"Purrle has some dirt on his nose. I'm trying to get it off."

"Suzie! Those are freckles!"




Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice. Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand. ~Philippians 4:4-5

No comments: