Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Favorite Thing - Smoothie Stemware



This lovely little rose-colored stemware is my one-of-a-kind, just-for-me receptacle for my morning smoothie.  How pampered do I feel?  I found this little gem at the new Goodwill Store, and it was mine for a whopping 27¢.

Out of blueberries, which are normally part of my smoothies, this one was strawberries, banana, kefir, coconut milk, and agave nectar.  No lip-smackin', though, when the lady is sipping from stemware.

Sometimes it's the little things.

Favorite Thing:  Smoothie Stemware




And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.  He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.  But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.  He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked. 1 John 2:3-6

2 comments: