Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Tabletop Decor

Sugarplum was here for an overnight visit, and when I heard the telltale sound of pattering feet, I knew the little munchkin had awakened, so I stood to greet her, and we made our way to the kitchen, where I left her with the cat for only a moment.  They're fast.  Returning to the kitchen, I found the two of them planted on the kitchen table, the plum a little shivering mass in this room which isn't so roasty-toasty in the early morning hours.  I grabbed my shawl, cozied her up, and set about cooking her eggs, but not before I'd snapped a couple of shots of the table.  I quite liked the arrangement.  I'm the nana.  Let her daddy teach her "at," not "on," the breakfast table.



Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.  ~ Jude 1:21

1 comment:

willow said...

Darling. the photo would make a good painting!
Little girls and kittie cats seem to have a natural connection - must be those purrs!