Sunday, January 3, 2010

Snowball Bob








Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.  And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; And patience, experience; and experience, hope: And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us. ~Romans 5:1-5

3 comments:

Willow said...

Snowball Bob looks alot like my terriers -
they go from being lock ness monsters cavorting in the snow to 'c-ment' dogs unable to walk.
My solution....plop them into thebath tub with just an inch of tepid room temp. water - the snow balls melt off quickly and the dogs are freed without too much water damage to the entire house!

Annie T. said...

Yes, Willow, that's just what Snowball Bob got...a warm bath to melt away the frozen blobs!

My little BobDog...funny how he makes your blog with his silliness! I'm glad you included him, CarolineNot, as my blog has been put on a back burner lately. I really liked that first picture in the lineup...not of the snowballs, but the pose & his black against all white.

CarolineNot said...

I was pretty smitten, myself, with BobDog opening this post in such a glamorous way. If I'd known the white-on-white was going to be so striking, I'd have shopped the lower photo edge to complete the ethereal beauty. Your camera work, Dearie, prettied-up the post. Okay, BobDog's lookin' fine too. Ü