Friday, June 25, 2010

Catfish Not

Yesterday, I fished our little pond for catfish and caught a couple of nice ones.


I was enjoying the battle with this one...


...until the wrong face surfaced:


And it was pretty peeved:


I warn't none too pleased, myself.



And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?  Whosoever cometh to me, and heareth my sayings, and doeth them, I will shew you to whom he is like: he is like a man which built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a rock.  But he that heareth, and doeth not, is like a man that without a foundation built an house upon the earth; against which the stream did beat vehemently, and immediately it fell; and the ruin of that house was great.  Luke 6:46-49

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice catfish! Yucky turtle!

CarolineNot said...

Amen and amen.