Tuesday, June 8, 2010

More Fishing Pics

Kath proudly displays her lunkerNot crappie:


Things were going to get a lot better for Kath:


Here's the ridiculous dog on the lake:


And again:


Charles and Son4 had a white bass double:






I didn't do too badly, myself...


...in my Cousin It-tingness.



Know ye that the Lord he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.  Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.  For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.  Psalm 100:3-5

2 comments:

willow said...

I can beat that one......we had a huge wolf spider on the outside (thank goodness) wall of our home when we first moved to PA - it was horrible - about the size of a saucer with what appeared to be a bizilllion baby wolf spiders on her back -
beyond creepy!!!!!

goggle 'wolf spider'
for a video of a mother wolf spider with her babies on her back -
Female Wolf Spider With Babies On Her Back
58 sec - Feb 21, 2010
Uploaded by MuziekVide0

Just thought I'd like to share that with you.....

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!

spiders, snakes, fleas, ticks -
NYC's lovely cockroaches and bed bugs -

oh my!

CarolineNot said...

I'm gonna hafta pass on the spider vid. *shudder* :op

ºÜº