Monday, June 21, 2010

Nana Mouse Ears - Do We Have a Winner?


Four Mouse Ears.

I'm going to ignore that Tickseed part, because I don't like it.

I like the Nana part, so it gets a star.  This surely must be a flower meant for me.

I also like these parts: perennials, 1 year guarantee, and heat and drought resistant.  Watering is not my forte.

More work to do in the flower hospital, but some of the gaping holes are now closing.

Mouse Ears are weeds.  They'll love it here!


Meanwhile, back on the gazebo path, lilies are blooming:


And we've picked a few apricots:




Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.  He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.  John 14:23, 24

No comments: