Wednesday, June 9, 2010

You Should Know about This

And even though the camera was within arm's reach, if you think I was going to look away even long enough to grab it, you're cwazy!

Monday morning I stood from my chair at the computer to go refresh my beverage (okay, it was coffee and I didn't want to admit it), and nearly stepped on a spider the size of a gingersnap.  No, I'm not kidding or exaggerating.  Gingersnap.

THIS IS A GINGERSNAP:

THIS WAS THE SPIDER:

See what I mean?
And those things sticking out the front of his face:
Those are the parts that wanted to bite me.

So I wasn't going to take my eyes off of him,
Because if I did, he was going to hide,
And I'd have to move out.

I slowly removed one shoe,
Stood like a flamingo,
Centered the shoe,
And dropped it.


I won't draw any pictures of the rest of it.
And don't think about it.



Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.  Jude 1:21

No comments: