Monday, January 21, 2008

ExcellentNot Photography

One recent morning I carried my camera to the CowNot pasture at feeding time. I like taking photos of the CowNots, and I should have a gallery showing. I'm a really good photographer. Oh hush, I am too.

I planned this photo of headless CowNots.
It's a good photo:

I wanted this one too.
We need to see the broadsides and fannies of CowNots:


We need to look at the tops of CowNots' heads and at CowNot legs. I knew we did, so I took this great photo of a CowNot head and CowNot legs. I posed these CowNots just so. I did a great job, because I'm such a good photographer:



I thought I should take a really good picture of a CowNot be-hind:


It's important to study CowNot horns. This is a really good photo of CowNot horns. I planned it this way. Nuh-uh. Don't you say that. This CowNot wasn't just trying to poke its face in the camera lens:


Well, hello there!


For, lo, he that formeth the mountains, and createth the wind, and declareth unto man what is his thought, that maketh the morning darkness, and treadeth upon the high places of the earth, The Lord, The God of hosts, is his name. ~Amos 4:13

No comments: