Thursday, January 31, 2008

Kitchen

Inside ~ Outside ~ Upside-Down

Inside:



Outside:
Now don't go whinin' about the crummy focus or anything. We're talking two none-too-clean window panes and a screen betwixt me and these feathered friends, plus the cheap, built-in zoom, so they're just not all that bad. Besides, these photos make me really happy, and it's all about making me happy, don't ya know.




Okay, I'm really sorry that this upcoming zoom happens to magnify the irdbay ooppay. Sorry, sorry, sorry. [<---That's me, the birds, and the camera.] Try to ignore it, or put your hand over part of the screen, or just quickly scroll to the next photo. Whatever works for you is fine with me. Just don't get all bent out of shape over some doo.





Upside-Down:


I don't know. I don't. Want me to make something up? My best guess is that I like saying inside, outside, upside-down, so I had to make it work. Was that Seuss or just something knocking around in my own elementary brain? Maybe we could see if that cream of tomato soup is going to come dripping out of the tippy cup, because it's a cinch the SugarPlum wasn't going to sip it out, once she tasted it. Wanna talk about the crookedy part in my hair? Me theither. So we're just done now.

And January is finished.
I have to go choose a February CowNot of the month.

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth. Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled. Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy. Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God. Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God. Matthew 5:5-9

2 comments:

zoomer1 said...

I wouldn't drink tomato soup out of a sippy cup, either. *snort* Gotta be in a bowl, with crackers busted up in it, don'chaknow?

And since it's a sin to covet your neighbor's 'anything', I won't tell you how jealous I am of your beautiful birdies. :)

~CarolineNot said...

Well, you have a point, Zoomer, about those crackers. I happened to outgrow them, myself, a few years back. I do, however, still smash my fried eggs to bits -- not in public, mind you. But at home, they're most unsightly.

Aw, *pat-pat-pat*, don't be feeling too covetous of the cardinals. Glance out your windows at your friendly flock of wild turkeys, and you'll be feeling all better in no time.