Monday, January 14, 2008

It Doesn't Get Any Better Than This





The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever. ~ Psalm 23

6 comments:

zoomer1 said...

Look more like Hollywood crab than Dungeness crab to me. Look at those Foster Grants!

Have a blessed day!

Cousin Annie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOOOO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!

Lacey said...

Happy birthday! The pics are great...Aaron was confused, so I explained, "Dungeoness crabs are her all time favorite. Apparently, they bought some and apparently she...dressed them up."
Don't get crab juice on your table quilt, 'cause then it'll stink.

Kate said...

I wish I had a little thing that popped up and told me it was your bday. I didn't. :( Happy Birthday!

Oh, and whatever the Hen's name ends up being...I think I'll call it Lacey-Not. I don't know why. Maybe I enjoy torturing Lace too much. :)

~CarolineNot said...

Thanks, Peeps. Hugs all around.
ºÜº

kandi said...

I am so behind.. so very Happy Late b-day.