Tuesday, January 8, 2008

History Repeated(Kinda)

We enjoyed a visit with Joycie, her Son1, and her grandson and snapped a goodly measure of photos while they were here, which I shared with her today. As I wrote about how nice it was to visit with her grown Son1, I mentioned how great it would have been if our Son1 had been here as well.

"Remember that photo of our two-year-old Son1 holding your infant Son1 in his lap? Where did the years go? And wouldn't it have been fun if we could have recreated that pose this weekend with the boys."

*100-watt moment*

Ah, the marvels of Paint Shop Pro tools.



O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him. O fear the Lord, ye his saints: for there is no want to them that fear him. Psalms 34:8-9

2 comments:

kandi said...

I am guessing that is your son1 with sitting sideways? Or is it the other way around? Either nice looking youngins' (lol..yes I said youngins even if he would be my age)

~CarolineNot said...

Son1 facing forward, actually. A better likeness would have revealed how similar he and Son2 look, but it's the only photo I could work with to plop his childhood friend onto his lap. ºÜº