Saturday, May 22, 2010

It's a Purse Now

You may recall my grump over running low on yarn in the midst of a purse.  In the end, The End was the resolution to my problem: smaller than imagined purse.  Making up for that a bit, I knitted the handle to extend base-to-base, giving the smallish purse some depth.

If I think I have a problem making myself weave-in yarn tails, making myself construct a pieced purse earns me the title of Queen Procrastinator, for the readied pieces lay in a basket in the living room for nearly a month...while I knitted other projects.  You know, ones which will also have yarn tails and pieces to piece together: I don't like to do that part.  I'll do this part again.  Argh.

But it's a purse now and ready to ship.  Don't even get me started on how long it takes me to stuff something into a box or bag and take it to the post office.  Pah-thetic!



For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,) but to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.  1 Corinthians 8:5-6

No comments: